Urbanity Dance’s Work-Study program provides our Adult Program students with the opportunity to work in exchange for classes. Duties include customer service such as checking-in students, handling payments and maintaining student records, as well as general office work such as cleaning, answering phone calls, relaying messages and providing basic information to the public. Cleaning or maintenance duties require late hours of work.
- Applicants must commit to a minimum of 3 months
- Proficiency in English and preferably Spanish
- Prior experience in customer service a must
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multitask with detailed accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Google Software
- Tuesdays 3:00pm – 9:00pm
- Wednesdays 6:15pm – 9:15pm
- Thursdays 6:15pm – 9:15pm
- Saturdays 8:30am- 3:30pm
Work Study Program Students are required a minimum of 4 hours per week and will receive class card and $2 towards a piece of Urbanity Merchandise for every 2 hours of work. A class card can be redeemed for an Adult class at Urbanity (open or 10-week session). Workshops and special master classes require an additional fee.
- Submit resume to Education Coordinator, Casey Kemp at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will contact you for an interview based on qualifications and availability.