Urbanity Birthday Parties for Kids
Birthday Package: Leave the details to us! An Urbanity coordinator will plan your child's two-hour birthday party to include:
- A craft to get the party started (choose to decorate foam crowns or superhero masks with adhesive decorations)
- A short dance performance and a 30-45 minute dance class taught by an Urbanity dancer
- "Happy Birthday" banner, plates, plastic cutlery, cups, table cloth, tables for buffet style food set up
- Limited chairs for parents
- An Urbanity administrator on site to set up the space, helping during the party, and clean up afterwards
*We do NOT provide food, cake, cake candles, and balloons.
Themes: You can choose from different styles of dance for your 30-45 minute dance class:
- Contemporary: Students learn contemporary dance technique appropriate for their age and level. Contemporary dance includes ballet, modern, and jazz techniques.
- Hip Hop: Students learn hip hop technique appropriate to their age and level. Hip Hop dance includes isolations, popping/locking and breaking.
- Gymnastics/Acro: Students learn the fundamentals of tumbling and acrobatics and work to develop increased strength and flexibility.
- Kids Groove: Kids will explore the basics of ballet, modern, hip hop, and yoga techniques.
- Urbanity Headquarters (1180 Washington St., #100, Boston, MA 02118): $500.00 covers half hour set-up, two-hour party, half hour clean-up for a party with 15 kids (14 guests + party kid)
- Balance (111 W. Concord St., rear entrance, Boston, MA 02118): $450 covers half hour set-up, two-hour party, half hour clean-up for a party with 15 kids (14 guests + party kid)
- We charge $18 for each additional child attending your party after the initial 15 kids
- An additional $100.00 charge for administrative and shipping costs will be added on to the total cost if the party reservation is made fewer than 30 days in advance of the scheduled party date.
Questions? Email Casey at firstname.lastname@example.org.